Monday, March 2, 2009

5 Quick Questions with Geogia Fowler.....





Georgia had a great time in New York, walking shows including Tuleh, Yeohlee and Generra, but slates Dianne Von Furstenburg as her favourite, (she walked the show of Dianne's second collection, the first collection I post about here..http://chowderchunkybits.blogspot.com/2009/02/things-i-like.html)


5 Quick Questions

1.How did you get started modelling?

I was introduced to modelling when my sister was scouted at the Parnell Baths by Kim Larking. My Mum took her into the agency for a chat and Peter Reid at the time convinced Mum that I should sign up as well.I was 12.

2. What has been your favourite show to walk so far?

As far as profile it would have to be Gucci (store opening in NZ), however wearing Dianne von Furstenburgh in New York and having her backstage with us was pretty cool. Stolen Girlfriends of Air New Zealand fashion week show had the best vibe.

3.We are just about to have a series of NZ's next top model in NZ..
For those who think that modelling is all glamour and no hard work, what would you tell them?
It is not like Americas Next Top Model. It requires a lot of compromise, I've given up my senior year of school! Hardwork, persistance and a very level head in order to keep going after the knockbacks everybody will get.

4. Have you made friends with other girls during the shows? What are the other models like?
Models are not as bitchy as they are made out to be at all. In New Zealand I have made friends with a lot of girls, which is really nice as in NZ we bang into each other alot, and on shoots and shows there is a lot of waiting around so a friend always makes the time fly that little bit faster. In New York after only two weeks i had gotten to know many girls, and forged some friendships already!

5. I see you have a show card for London, will you also be attending Paris and Milan?
Due to the shows and exposure i gained in the past few weeks in NYC a few options have arisen here, so I have decided to stay in the big apple, and will not be attending neither Paris Milan or London. Next season I will definitely do the rounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment