Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brunettes are back!...



Last season, it seemed that the catwalks were overrun with blondes, and so this season, I predicted that there would be more brunettes on our runways, and (for once!), I was right.

I'm noticing a shift on the covers of magazines also..... I'm really loving this elegant and classy cover from FQ for this quarter.

The brunette model is 62 model's Amanda Moore, based in New York, and represented by arguably New York's most powerful agency right now, Women Management.

Internationally, the new Vogue Paris has just dropped, featuring Women's Iris Strubbegger, and similarly, it is cool, elegant and poised, and featuring Chanel.. love them both!

Have you noticed the shift?
(apologies for the small image size, I'll upload a larger one as soon as I can scan the magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment