Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I like.......(from the runways of NY)
















I would put these things on my shopping list..

1.&2. The lace-up boots and boy tailoring from boy band of outsiders









3. all in one spotty stocking body suit at Ruffian

















4. Shiny pink pants at Preen













5. Black mant-suit from Patrik Rzepski... to wear myself












6.& 7. Pom pom hat and sock boots from Diane Von Furstenburg to keep me snug this winter...












8. Pleather cut-out dress for evenings on the town from Preen













9. & 10. Sequinned Bunny hats from Erin Fetherston... just because..











11. las Vegas showgirl outfit from the blonds... for my bridesmaids to wear...

2 comments:

  1. WANNTTT the lace-ups!!!!!! can't wait for the collection to come out.. who is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's the girl in the leopard suit? it's not Cat McNeal is it??

    ReplyDelete