Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things I like # 3....













These are two very different collections: Y3's dark, tailored, casual everyday wear and Betsey Johnson's playful OTT looks... but I really love them both equally.
The Y3 collection shows gorgeous pieces that I would buy and wear, always feel great in and never feel over dressed.. I especially love the military inspired pieces, the sequined beanie, and the navy wool dress... the kids wear is pretty great too.

















































































The Betsey Johnson Collection is on a different plane and is completely Betsey.....
But I would do ANYTHING!!! to get my hands on either or both the light blue or white knit skirt or the knitted short suit (not for me of course....).

No comments:

Post a Comment